Sunday, February 2, 2014

NEW CT TAGS FOR BIBI'S COLLECTION

2 new CT tags for Bibi using the beautiful PTU kit "LOVE SUCKS" this kit is a match for the PTU tube by the same name from Di_Halim which I did one tag with. I love that the kit has a very generous 86 Elements and 8 Papers, which means you have a huge variety of possibilities. 
I have also paired the kit with PTU tube by VeryMany called "MERCY"
You can find "LOVE SUCKS" kit and tube at the following store..
Scraps N Company



And of course These have some extra's for you all to use "AS IS" 
Please leave me a comment if you are snagging my extra's, It would be greatly appreciated!







And the second tag and previews here using Bibi's PTU kit "Love Sucks" and paired with a beautiful PTU tube by VeryMany called "MERCY"
The kit is available at S&Co. Here:
and the PTU tube from VeryMany can be purchased here:





And as usual, Here are the FTU "AS IS, NO ALTERING ALLOWED" snags
please leave some love if you are taking any away with you, as I really love hearing from you all.






No comments:

Post a Comment