Sunday, February 9, 2014

2 NEW CT TAGS FOR FWTAGS CREATIONS

CT Tags for FwTags Creations using the very precious PTU kit "HEART OF INNOCENSE". I wanted to work with this kit because it is a very special kit dedicated to Infant Loss. I used it to uplift life on these two tags. As a Mother and Grandma I value the blessing of each and every blessing I have received. If you or someone you know has faced the loss of a child then this kit has every thing needed to make a dedication to that persons sorrow and show that they are in your thoughts. It is a kit that can be used as a memorial set for a scrappers page in memory or as a tag for those who are looking for a way to express their sorrow. To many people know the loss of a child or grandchild and I really recommend this kit to all of you for those in your groups who have been asking for a tag to honor their lost loved one.
You can find this amazing kit at the following stores:



I do have some snags for you and please follow the rules. If you snag any of these kindly leave me a note so I know you were here. Have a good day.










No comments:

Post a Comment