Saturday, February 22, 2014

CT TAG USING PTU KIT "BEING DIFFERENT IS WONDERFUL" BY MICHELLE'S MYTHS AND THE BEAUTIFUL PTU "TIA" FROM DESIGNS BY NORELLA



I HAVE A NEW CT TAG FOR Y'ALL TODAY. I CT FOR BOTH DESIGNS BY NORELLA AND MICHELLE'S MYTH'S AND THIS TAG IS, ONCE AGAIN, COMBINING THEIR BEAUTIFUL ART .

I fell in love with this BEAUTIFUL PTU Poser Tube "TIA" when I saw it and I knew I was going to want to showcase it for Norella. 
Then I was exploring the gorgeous kits by Michelle's Myths and I found this AMAZING PTU kit "Being Different Is Wonderful" And I instantly knew these two needed to be together!!
Micelle created this kit as her contribution to Autism Awareness. It has 50 fantastic elements, 10 frames, and 8 papers for loads of DIFFERENT combinatios. 
Tia is an absolutely beautiful Poser Tube that not only worked perfect for this kit but with all the vibrant colors she can be placed into lots of kit styles and various color combinations.

I hope you like this tag and my attempt to do justice to Two very talented artists,

The kit can be found at either of these 2 Stores:
And the Poser tube can be found here:





No comments:

Post a Comment