Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2 CT TAGS FOR FWTAGS CREATIONS

2 CT TAGS USING "GIRLS DREAM" PTU KIT BY FwTags Creations
Today I have made 2 tags both using JUST the beautiful elements and papers included in the PTU kit "Girls Dream". This kit is adorable in pinks and whites with lots of girlie elements for your creative designs.
You get 50 elements, 3 frames and 6 papers. It is a free standing kit with 2 precious little girls for you to use or you can use out side tubes as well. I hope you like what I've done with it...
Get this kit at any of Claire's stores:


And I made a few extra's for you as well. If you snag these please do not alter and kindly leave some love. Knowing someone is getting some use out of my work is some incentive to continue making them. Thanks for stopping by. And Until next time, Have a wonderful day :)












No comments:

Post a Comment