Friday, April 22, 2016

~*~SEBILLE~*~

~*~©ALICIA MUJICA~*~ CT Tags and snags
I have a new CT tag today using the beautiful art work of Alicia Mujica. 
The PTU tube is called Sebille and I have paired her with the sweet PTU kit 
~*~Fairies And Stars~*~
The tube is the cutest little Elf and butterflies and she works wonderful with several of 
Alicia's kits.  I did a simple tag to show sometimes less is more. I love this tube and of course the kit is absolutely fabulous as well. With 65 elements and frames, and 7 papers you have lots to play with here. Just hop over to the following links and grab yours to let the fun begin!
Tube:  HERE
Kit:  HERE



I made up a few FTU/PU snags. Please do not alter my tags or claim as your own...
A thank you would be much appreciated. <3 Have a blessed day






No comments:

Post a Comment