Sunday, April 24, 2016

~*~ATM_RosesAreRed2016_Clusters~*~

~*~ AMY MARIES KITS~*~
 I have a new set of clusters for Amy Marie's new kit Roses Are Red 2016
These clusters are in PSD format and can be used as is or you can rearrange them...
You can also purchase the kit and add more to these clusters.
I have had a play with them and created some tags just the way the clusters are in the files. 
I use a drop shadow on my tags but the clusters are packaged without  the shadow for your own discretion. I hope you like them and that you will go purchase them for your own collection.
I used tubes by Stan Dudin and VeryMany. Here are the links:






I also made a few snags for y'all. Please do not alter, add names to, or claim my tags as your own.
A thank you would be greatly appreciated.











No comments:

Post a Comment