Tuesday, April 26, 2016

~*~ATM_RosesArePink2016_Clusters~*~

CT Clusters For Amy Maries Kits
I have a new set of PTU clusters for you today. These are made using 
a beautiful new PTU kit by AmyMarie called 
~*~Roses Are Pink 2016~*~
I had a lot of fun with these clusters and I hope that y'all can find some use for them. 
With3 designs included in the package and them being saved as psd format
you are able to use these as are or rearrange things to better suit your needs. 
You can also buy the kit and add your own touches to the clusters.
Grab your own set at the following link:
HERE 
Tubes I used for my showoff tags are by VeryMany and Stan Dudin.
You must have a license to use these tubes.
You can check out these and more at the following links:
HERE 
HERE 





And here are some PU/FTU snags for you.
Please do not alter, add names, or claim my tags as yours.
Thanks for stopping by. 









No comments:

Post a Comment