Wednesday, April 2, 2014

CT TAG 2 USING PTU KIT "SPRINGTIME IN WONDERLAND" FROM MICHELLE'S MYTHS

CT TAG #2 for Michelle's Myths using her awesome new kit SPRINGTIME IN WONDERLAND
This kit is absolutely going to become one of my go to kits because I really love the elements and papers. I love Alice in Wonderland, in all it's fun styles, so this kit hit my soft spot. To add to the funtastic theme, Michelle added those adorable Spring critters like fawns and bunnies that just makes every kit that much more fun to work with... there are a whopping 9 frames 11 papers and 141 elements for your creative pleasure!!!! Yup Crammed packed with possibilities! I paired this one up with the beautiful PTU tube Estelle  by VeryMany and I must admit there are numerous more possibilities for this combination! 
To get your kit "SPRINGTIME IN WONDERLAND" just go to one of the following stores.
And while your there check out the tube from VeryMany here:



And as always I have made you some snags for your personal use, Please do not alter these or claim as your own. A Thank you would be very much appreciated if you are snagging these. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...






No comments:

Post a Comment