Monday, April 7, 2014

2 CT TAGS FOR AMY MARIE USING PTU KIT "GARDEN PARTY"

2 NEW CT TAGS FOR AMY MARIE
Today I made 2 tags using the Bright and beautiful PTU kit 
"GARDEN PARTY"
This awesome kit has 119 elements including 7 frames and 14 vibrant papers to mix and match in so very many different ways. I paired my first tag with a cute little tube by No Flutter and my second tag has a gorgeous PTU tube by Misticheshaya...
You can find this beautiful kit at the following stores:
The Misticheskaya PTU tube is here:





FTU SNAGS for you! Please do not alter my tags in any way including adding names! 
A thank you would be greatly appreciated as well if you are taking these to use. 
You may not use my tags for offers or upload them to any other group or page!!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a good day :)















No comments:

Post a Comment