Saturday, April 26, 2014

Ct Tag 1 For Amy Marie and Alicia Mujica. Combining Amy's O'Spring PTU kit an Alicia's PTU tube My Little Puppy Dracco and Ct tag 2 for Amy with a beautiful Angelica S. tube

CT tags for Amy Marie Kits with the beautiful PTU kit  O'Spring! 
This kit has a beautiful assortment of elements and papers for creating Spring tags or even scrap book pages for those of you who like to take outdoor pics of spring trees/flowers or what about class pictures for the high school grads???
The first tag I did I used a cute little tube called My Little Puppy Dracco by my sweet friend Alicia Mujica. This is one of my favorite tubes and I must admit I am partial to the combination of Amy Marie and Alicia tubes and kits.
The second tag was made using the gorgeous art work of Angelica S. called Dorothee...



How about a few snags to end the list? Thanks so much for stopping and please give me a shout out in the comment box below so I know you were here. 













No comments:

Post a Comment