Friday, January 31, 2014

NEW CT TAG FOR FW TAGS CREATIONS

I have a new CT tag for FwTags Creations.... 
This new tag was made using the gorgeous PTU kit "PEACOCK DANCE" by FwTags Creations. The kits has an outdoorsy quality with a beautiful peacock, bluebird and 2 hummingbirds, as well as a wide variety of foliage and decor elements. This tag was made using mostly Foliage and birds. I paired it with a fantastic PTU tube by Angelica S called "FREE SPIRIT" . "Peacock Dance" contains 82 elements, 6 frames, and 7 papers for your creative pleasures. To purchase your copy of this wonderful kit check out Claire's stores here:





I made a few Snags for y'all if you're interested. I hope you like them. Please do not alter my Snags in any way, shape or form. I make these for people to use as is. Please do not share, but rather send people here to download for themselves. If you take any of these, please leave me a comment so I know you visited!!! Happy Day to you. Thanks for stopping by :)







No comments:

Post a Comment