Monday, December 22, 2014

REINDEER

I had a play with a beautiful Christmas kit by FwTags Creations today. The kit is a PTU and it is called "REINDEER"
This kit is super wintry, with lots of Christmas elements, beautiful background papers for Quick page layouts and of course you will find a couple of reindeer thrown in for good measure. This kit is a made to match for a tube also called Reindeer at S&Co. by Graph Freaks. If you would like to purchase this kit hop over to the link below...
Kit
Tube
My tubes are both from artists at Pics For Design




I made a few Extra's you are welcome to use for personal use only. Please do not claim as your own, add anything at all to or rip my tags. I would really appreciate a thanks when you snag these. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by! Hugs










No comments:

Post a Comment