Wednesday, December 17, 2014

ADVERTISING ON FACEBOOK... IS IT GOING TO BECOME A BURDEN TO THE ct COMMUNITY?

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

I am a huge fan of the Art of Angelica S. and Art for Design. This morning, as I was perusing her blog, I
discovered this INFO blog she has shared. As so many of us are doing CT to promote products for stores and to promote contests, I thought I would share this information with all of you. This is a very news worthy read and for the sake of your pages and your art promotions I highly recommend that you take time to read it. These changes are coming to our FACEBOOK in January 2015 and I, for one, am already seeing signs of a change. I am constantly being blocked from liking a fan page that promoted art and/or scrapping stores.
Go read this article and you will see what I mean. Time to start thinking about the wording on your posts when promoting tubes and scrap kits....
A big thank you to Angelica for sharing this post and info! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment