Friday, June 6, 2014

CT TAG FOR CUTEN TOONZ USING PTU TUBE TOONY SKYE 8

I played around with this cute set of tubes from Cuten Toonz called "TOONY SKYE8" and this set is ideal for those Spring flower and May shower type of fairy kits. Very light pink, purple, and blue tones and she has somewhat of a Mature look to her that I just love. I paired this cute tube with a beautiful kit by Tasha's Playground over at PFD, but y'all truly feel free to explore what's in your folders for spring kits!!! She'll work with so many that I've seen. The set includes 5 different poses so you do get variety.
To get this tube just hop over to the store at the following link:
and I have the link here for the kit if you want to use it as well:



Thanks for looking
I do have some FTU Snags for Y'all so long as you promise to follow my rules for using them. 
A word of thanks would be greatly appreciated and I appreciate you for taking time to pop by my blog..







No comments:

Post a Comment