Friday, May 23, 2014

CT TAGS FOR MICHELLE'S MYTHS USING PTU KIT "STEAMPUNKED COWGIRL"

New CT tags for Michelle's Myths using the funtastic PTU kit "STEMAPUNKED COWGIRL"
This kit is packed full of gorgeous elements that can be used with those cowgirl/cowboy tags or the Steampunk tags that we all love! I threw some of both into the mix but stuck with my Fave theme of the cowboy/cowgirl. I love the horses and the western setting best and Michelle nailed that with this beautiful mix.There are a total of 107 elements, 10 frames and 12 papers. I have used Arthur Crowe PTU tubes for both of my tags. The links below will take you to the stores for the Kit and tubes:



Here are some Extra's for y'all. Please do not claim as your own, or alter my tags in any way. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)













No comments:

Post a Comment