Sunday, May 18, 2014

2 CT TAGS FOR KIZZED BY KELZ USING PTU KIT "MEMORIAL DAY"

I love this kit and the beautiful elements that Kelz put into it... I really enjoy making memorial tags and this kit was amazing for my Memorial Day tags for this year. There are 130 beautiful elements and 30 just as gorgeous papers for your Holiday tags. This is sure to become a favorite for making tags during the 4th of July, and Labor day as well. I picked a PTU tube by Danny Lee called Patriot-Militar and a PTU tube by Rachael Tallamy called With Honor.
The kit can be found at the following Link:
To get the tubes I used you will need Licenses from the following stores:


 I also have a few extra's for ya'll! Please do not alter these or ad names. The Copyrighted art remains soul property of the artists.
Thanks for stopping by and Have a beautiful day.
A thank you would be super if you snag any of these gifts!












No comments:

Post a Comment