Monday, March 24, 2014

2 NEW CT TAGS FOR BATSCHIS POSER-DESIGNS USING PTU POSER "CHRISTY"

Here are my latest CT TAGS for Batschi  made with the very gorgeous PTU Poser "CHRISTY"
This beauty comes with 3 pose's for your tagging fun. I have paired her with a very classy Cluster frame by Chilipepper using a PTU Kit from Amy Marie and FTU kit by the very sweet Randy'sSin.
To get Batschi's poser just click the link here;
batschi's PTU poser "Christy"Batschi's PTU Poser "CHRISTY"
The Amy Marie kit is no longer Available  but there are so many that work well with this Poser... FTU kit by Randy's Sin Kits is Here:



I do have some snags for you. I would really love to hear from you if you do take my gifts. Please do not alter and do not rip these tags.
Thanks for stopping by...













No comments:

Post a Comment