Thursday, March 20, 2014

2 CT TAGS FOR DILLIE'S DEZINES USING PTU KIT "TANGLED UP IN BLUE" and 1 CT TAG FOR CAROLANN CREATIONS WITH "DREAMTIME"

I have 2 New CT TAGS Using a very beautiful kit called "Tangled Up In Blue" And 1 CT Tag For Carolann Creations using her precious PTU TUBE "DREAMTIME"
The kit is a PTU from Dillies Dezines over at Berry Applicious.
As the name implies it is mostly blues but the Elements are gorgeous and elegantly done. I just love the whole kit. You get 36 Elements and 7 papers in the kit and I am very impressed with all the possibilities I came up with already. These are just 2 tags I played with. You will love this kit too.  I paired the first tag up with a precious PTU tube By CarolannCreations. There are 4 cute tubes in this Zip file and I loved them all. 
To get your own copy just hop over to Berry Applicious Here:
And CarolAnns PTU TUBE  is Here:





 Here are some extra's for you. If you snag any of these please remember these are shared in good faith and never ever alter a FTU Extra in any way at all. This means you may not add any names either!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment