Friday, June 10, 2016

~*~ATM_SummerIce_Cluster Pack~*~

~*~Amy Marie's Kits~*
A new set of clusters made with the super fun, extra cute  PTU kit
~*~Summer Ice~*~
3 Clusters in psd format that can be arranged in any way you need for your tags.
These are very summertime beach fun clusters and are perfect for use with any
of your beach babe tubes! 
These are available only at the following link:




I have some extra's for y'all today made with my PTU clusters.
Please do not alter or claim my tags as your own. Do not upload to any
sort of mass sharing sites.



















 Here's a little fun tag I made using a super Tutorial written by Tags by Tika.
She used this kit for her Tut so I had a play with it! Fun stuff!!!!
I kept to the basis of the tutorial but changed some elements and the tube.
My tube can be found at My Tubed Art.
You can find her tutorial for this and many more tags at the following link.:

No comments:

Post a Comment