Sunday, August 2, 2015

~*~I'M SO LONELY~*~

~*~PTU CT TAGS TANIA~*~
©Alicia Mujica
This new tag was made by me using the super beautiful, ptu tube created by Alicia and sold exclusively in her own store. She is a 3/4 length tube in a cute bathing suit with beautiful blue flowers and lots of greenery. I used a postage stamp frame and I cropped the flowers from the tube as elements for the corners. This tube is so pretty I wanted to show it off without cluttering it up. Tania comes as one of three tubes in a group called Special Edition Tribal Set and you must have a license to use her...,
To get your copy of  Tania just follow the link below.


These snags are for your personal use only. Please do not alter in any way or claim as your own. 
Copyright remains as always with the artist so do not remove it from this tag.











No comments:

Post a Comment