Tuesday, June 2, 2015

~*~The Eyes Of A Child~*~

PTU CT Tag for Edelweiss Designs
I am using the beautiful PTU kit 
~BEACH DREAMS~ 
This kit has so many beautiful possibilities.
With 106 Elements, 14 Papers, and 7 frames it is hard to decide where to begin. The elements and papers
lend themselves to beautiful sea and shoreline tags/ scrap pages, as well as those trips to your local favorite lakes with the cascading waterfalls. 
I absolutely love the whole kit and I am sure you will too.
The tube I am using is PTU ©Laguna called ~By The Sea~ and requires a license to use.
You can find this kit:
HEREHEREHERE, and HERE
The tube can be found:


Here are some snags you are welcome to download and use for yourself. Please do not alter or claim these as your own. Send others to my blog to download for themselves.
Remember a little thing like a thank you can go a long ways. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.










No comments:

Post a Comment