Friday, February 20, 2015

PHOTOGRAPHS CAPTURE MEMORIES

PTU CT Tag and Cluster frame for JACKIE'S JEWELS
I have another tag and a FTU cluster frame for you today using the gorgeous
"ON THE ROAD AGAIN"
This is a PTU kit by Jackie and it is packed full of fun.
 With 68 Elements and 12 papers, I am sure you will find lots of ways to use this kit. 
Outstanding for those family vacation travel scrap pages or for some fun
and sexy tags. Whatever you have in mind I am sure this kit will make it super special.
Just click on the cluster frame to save it and go grab your kit at the following store:
The tubes I used are ©Carlos Diez and ©Misticheskaya. Both require a license to use.
If you use my frame please give credit and share a link back to my blog for others. Thank you :)


 If you use my frame please give credit and share a link back to my blog for others. Thank you :)
Here are some Extra's for your PU. Please do not alter or claim as your own. Do not upload to other 
photo sights. Send people here for them to collect themselves. Thanks for stopping by






No comments:

Post a Comment