Saturday, November 1, 2014

FRANKENSTEIN

Mommo's CT tags for FwTags Creations using her spooky PTU kit. This kit has some awesome elements for those eerie tags and scrap pages. You get 87 elements, 7 frames, and 8 papers. The colors range from blue and purples to greens and grays. A few critters to sneak in and make you shriek EEK!
I played with a couple of different tubes bt the kit is a made to match and I will offer you the link for that tube as well as the ones I used. My tubes are PTU and they must have a license showing when using on your tags or quick pages.
Scraps & Co. Frankenstein kit HERE
Scraps & Co. Frankenstain tube HERE
Enamorte PTU tube HERE
Ted Hammond PTU tube HERE



Here is a preview of the matching tube by Andy Cooper


I made some snags. Please do not alter, rip or claim as your own. Thanks for stopping by and I wold love to read what you think of the tags.. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment