Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mommo's CT Tag "Fight Like A Girl"

I have a timeline set today using the beautiful PTU Tube by Graph Freaks...
" FIGHT LIKE A GIRL"
This tube is a perfect one for all those BCA tags and Scrap pages. As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and this is a fight close to my heart I am very happy to create and share these tags with all who are interested in showing their support.  
The Tube is only available at Scraps and Company and the kit I chose is from Bibi's Collection also at Scraps and Company. 
Fight Like A Girl PTU tube HERE
BCA Babe PTU kit HERE





I have a few snags for your personal use. Please be respectful and do not alter, rip or claim these tags as your own... Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment