Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CT TAG FOR Alicia Mujica Using her Wonderful Christmas PTU Tube "IMAGINE"

Here is another CT tag I did using the adorable Christmas tube "Imagine" by Alicia Mujica. This is a PTU tag and you must have a license to use it. The tube can be found at this location:
La Boutique

The kit I chose for this tag is a PTU by Amy Marie called "Gingie Christmas and it can be found here:

Amy Maries Kits




And of course I made a few Extra's for y'all. Please follow the rules when snagging and remember, No altering. A little love goes a long ways, so if you are snagging please consider leaving a comment below.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day :)










1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Jeanne, I snagged 2 of your snagables...ty ty ty..they are just so cute, they are..they are!!!! I so love your work.....ty for sharing your talent with us....I am so honored to be your friend! HUGS always

    ReplyDelete